Tickets for our 2020 online convention are now on sale, costing £5. This covers:
- Talks by 2 excellent speakers (Bob Smith and Celia Davis) with an opportunity to ask questions
- Entry for all attendees to a lucky dip to win prizes donated by our guest suppliers
- Entry for all Hampshire Beekeepers’ Association attendees to a draw with several prizes
Numbers are limited so please make sure you have registered in good time.
To buy your ticket, please read through and follow these simple steps:
- CLICK HERE then click on the green button to buy your ticket on our Eventbrite page
- Then register on Zoom via your CONFIRMATION EMAIL from Eventbrite
- The confirmation email from Zoom contains the information that you will need to attend the Web-Vention. Please keep that email safe.
Note – if you lose your Zoom confirmation email or have any difficulties with booking your ticket, please email the HBA Secretary for assistance.
For those who have not used Zoom before, we will be scheduling 2 or 3 short sessions in the week before the Web-Vention so that you can check that everything is working well. Please check this website later for more information. Please email the HBA Secretary if you need assistance with installing Zoom.
CLICK HERE to return to the HBA Web-Vention page.