The Hampshire Beekeepers Association constitution is a legal document that sets out:
- Its charitable purposes (‘objects’).
- What it can do to carry out its purposes (‘powers’), such as borrowing money.
- Who runs it (‘trustees’) and who can be a member.
- How meetings will be held and trustees appointed.
- Any rules about paying trustees, investments and holding land.
- Whether the trustees can change the governing document, including its charitable objects (‘amendment provisions’).
- How to close the charity (‘dissolution provisions’).
Please CLICK HERE to see our Constitution, adopted on 9th March 2020.